Corporate offices and commercial clients demand future-proof technology that is easy to operate and maintain. Audio and Video for Corporate board rooms, training rooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose rooms is a core competency for AV Colorado. Whether you are upgrading an existing space or moving into a new facility, our team will take care of everything – from planning through execution. Without taking up too much of your time, we can do a survey of your requirements in order to provide a best-in-class design and proposal.
Making your life easier with Corporate AV
The earlier you can get us involved the better. Often the engineering firms hired to design your MEP for a project (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) are often not contracted for AV infrastructure design. We can help with this part of the design and save you a lot of money. While the technology you use may go through a number of iterations, the infrastructure including wire ways and cabling should be able to provide for these changes at minimal expense. We would be glad to provide initial recommendations at no cost to you on any of your AV questions.
What Makes your Experience with us Different?
- We handle the small service related tasks with the same dedication and expertise you will receive on the big projects. Training, service and small upgrades on your existing systems are a great way to get the most out of what you have.
- Whether you have a small conference room that needs only a flat panel LCD monitor or a large meeting space with projection screens, we can integrate them into your space.
- Audio and Video Conferencing is one of the most common uses of a meeting space. We can provide for the simple wireless tabletop units up to large integrated audio conferencing systems which can also be integrated with your video conferencing.
- Whether you need PC based, portable or Telepresence Video Conferencing systems, we can provide and install the most popular brands
- Digital Signage is a popular application that we support, along with conference room meeting minders or scheduling systems.
- New technology including streaming media, recording systems for training and annotation products such as white boards can help you with meeting efficiency, collaboration and training.
You get to deal with a knowledgeable team that will be considerate of your time and do a great job of communicating project status.